Look, I get it.
Anybody and their dog can hang their shingle as a copywriter.
All you have to do is buy a couple of copy books, string along with a sentence or two, or learn a couple of headline formulas.
But there are very few that truly “get it” and hit consistent home runs…beyond just writing “pretty” headlines and using the right number of power words.
Not to toot my own horn, but I’m one of the very few that not only understands copywriting…but also marketing.
Because, these days, it’s not enough to know how to write a sales letter, a Facebook ad, or a postcard campaign.
You Need A STRATEGY Behind
That Sales Letter, Email Campaign,
Or Any Other Marketing Piece.
For example, you can write a killer sales letter, but if you’re not driving the right amount or quality traffic, it doesn’t matter.
And if people buy, what are you going to sell them afterward? How about upsells? Cross-sells? Referrals?
In other words, just having a “sales letter” or a “killer ad” is only one piece of the puzzle.
And that’s what most copywriters do: they simply “write the copy” in a proverbial vacuum because that’s all they know.
That might have worked in 1995 when all you had to do is create a killer ad that would run for years and years.
But this is 2022.
There are multiple marketing channels you have to write for, and it’s not enough to know how to write a simple sales page or specialize in writing a single piece of copy (like emails etc.)…
Anyway, this is what I’m about. I’m not the typical “cookie cutter” copywriter. I’m also a marketing consultant who “gets” the whole picture.
(I guess this comes from running my own marketing campaigns, and being “behind the scenes” of multiple businesses.)
People often come to me and ask, “So, Kevin…what are we missing here? How can we improve our profits? How can I get more customers” and I can tell them.
Of course, they also ask things like… “So Kevin, what headline should we run here, or how should we close this letter?”
Sure, I can answer those questions, but that’s only part of the puzzle.
What They Say About Me
“Kevin is one of the best copywriters out there! He was my copywriter for 4 years and was responsible for a lion’s share of my profits. Not only is he an awesome copywriter, but he’s also a marketing master. So if you want a boost of profits, hire Kevin now!”
Russell Brunson – www.clickfunnels.com
“It’s hard to find a copywriter who actually cares about your projects. That’s not the case with Kevin – the thing that keeps me coming back to him is that he cares enough to research the heck out of his projects. Most writers simply won’t go the extra mile to do that, but Kevin always makes sure of it. I’m a repeat customer and plan to give him more work in the future.”
Ryan Moran – www.freedomfastlane.com
“This is going to make a lot of money for us. Nice work Kevin!”
“Even with a glitch in Infusionsoft that messed up orders for international buyers (which usually account for 25% – 30% of our buyers) we had over 18k in revenue from Ninja Funnels. We also were only able to promote it for two days because of other promotions. Finally, they bought through an ugly Infusionsoft web page I set up because our web team is swamped. Still, we beat our revenue goal by over 40%! Keep up the good work!”
Mike Stodola – Former Marketing Manager At The No B.S. Inner Circle (Dan Kennedy’s company)
“Kevin’s copy sucks in cash like a vacuum on steroids! I held a copywriting contest a few years back and his sales letter outconverted 6 others in a split-test contest…some written by established copywriters. And what’s amazing is he told me that was the first promotion he’d ever written! Get on his schedule now!”
Mike Morgan – Money Map Press (Division of Agora)
Claim Your Copy Of “The 7 Deadly Copywriting Sins That Could Send Your Profits Down The Toilet…And What You Can Do About It TODAY!”
Here’s just some of what you’ll discover:
- How to effortlessly slip into your prospect’s subconscious so you can influence them without them knowing (this is powerful stuff!)
- What most entrepreneurs will never know about getting your copy to grab your prospect by the lapels and force them to read your ad
- How to position your product/service as the “go-to” solution that’ll solve their problem or fulfill a desire
- The #1 “X-factor” most copywriters and marketers don’t know that makes prospects go, “Hmm…I don’t believe that at all!“
- And much much more…
Enter Your Name And Email Address Below
And I’ll Send Your Report Right Away!
Past (And Several Current) Clients Include…
(In No Particular Order…Nor Is This A Complete List)
Money Map Press
Dr. Chris Griffin
(….and many more to come!)
- A Really Neat Tool That Can Help You With The Readability Of Your CopyLet’s face it… There are times when I have a big deadline coming up and I need to crank out copy ASAP. (In fact, one of my retained clients is famous for creating “last minute” projects). Anyway… So, there are many times when I forget a very important maxim when it comes to writing copy: […]
- Why Removal Of Pain Is The Greatest Motivator In Selling: A Case StudyIt all started last Thursday. I was sitting at my computer texting a friend and suddenly I get an email pop into my inbox. “You’ve Just Deposited $4500 To Freelancer.com” Now, freelancer.com is a site I used to outsource jobs on occasion. But I only hire people to do small $30-50 jobs…not $4500 jobs. It […]
- How My Local Record Store Is Failing To Extracting MORE Money From MeI caught the vinyl record bug about several months ago. And my pocketbook shows it. I’ve probably spent about $5000 on records over the past 6 months. From classical to rock to electronic. I like all kinds of different music and decided to graduate from downloading songs from iTunes. I probably go to my local […]
- 5 Ways To Build A Killer Swipe File Of Winning AdsIn my last blog post, I talked about what you need to do to really get good as a copywriter. And one of those tips was that you need to read one good ad per day. I had a lot of people ask me… “But Kevin, where do I find good ads?” Well, good news. I’m […]
- Secrets To Becoming A Darn Good CopywriterI’ll occasionally get an email from a subscriber or customer asking how to get started in copywriting and how to get good fast. Of course, I’ll reply because I want to help people out, but I thought it was time to put everything in a blog post I can just refer to people who ask. […]