I just performed an 80-minute content-packed interview with my friend “Michael X” of Maps Magic.
Michael like to stay “incognito” online — hence the “X”. But don’t worry, he’s a cool dude. 🙂
Michael quizzed me on all kinds of topics that holds people back when it comes to copywriting–including:
- The most important part of a sales letter…and where most “newbie” copywriters and marketers REALLY mess up when it comes to writing copy.
- The 2 things you MUST have in place if you’re going to have a high-converting piece of copy (if you screw up these 2 things, you’re in for an uphill battle!)
- The 1 thing you can do in as little as 5 minutes to get into the head of your target market (most marketers and copywriters REALLY miss the boat on this–and it ends up eroding a LOT of their profits!)
- The #1 thing you NEED to have in ANY promotion if it’s going to sell (I swear, about 90% of promotions I see are missing this CRITICAL ingredient!)
- The typical mindset of your prospect…and whom you should write to when you sit down at your computer (this ONE thing can put you at a HUGE advantage over your competition–and could result in an awesome profit windfall!)
- A quick “double check” to determine if your sales piece is going to BOMB…or if it’s going to rake in the bacon (I’ve got it down to a science!)
- The #1 thing I tell “newbies” when they want to determine what their market REALLY wants (we did this ALL the time when I worked for DotComSecrets…and it’s the ONLY way to prevent from creating a “dud” product!)
- The FINAL WORD on the “long-copy” vs. “short-copy” debate (this will forever shift your paradigm regarding how to think about writing a sales letter and sales video!)
- Why sales videos are REALLY raking it in online–and what makes them work like gangbusters (plus what you NEED to do to make sure your sales presentation siphons cash into your bank account!)
- The simple 2-word test you need to employ to make sure your copy is as benefit-driven as possible (lack of “what’s in it for me” in your sales presentation will slaughter your conversions every single time!)
- My drop-dead easy 2-step process for creating a KILLER story for your sales presentation (Best part: it doesn’t matter if you’ve never written a story before in your life!)
- …and a whole LOT more!
Whew, that was a lot of stuff! But that’s just SOME of what I covered on this awesome 80-minute call you can download for FREE for a limited time.
So download the file below. It’s in mp3 format and you can easily download and add it to your iTunes or other mp3 player:
Seriously, there’s some good stuff on there. So get after it before it comes down. And if it REALLY helps you, feel free to leave a comment below!
“The Professor of High Response”
P.S. Oh, and Michael X really knows a LOT about SEO and how to dominate local niche markets. You can check out his site here Maps Magic and discover some of his local marketing voodoo. 🙂
P.P.S. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if the audio really helped you. Thanks!